This is a free scene with 7 different Corona Sky setups ready to render with Cinema 4D and Corona! You can reuse the Sky setups in your project or simply have fun switching from one to another. Cinema 4D 2023 and Corona 9 are recommended to use this file.
A few more info about this product
- The 3d mountain landscape is made using Cinema 4D Landscape primitives
- All materials are Physical materials (no more Legacy materials)
- All clouds are procedural, made with Corona Sky settings (no HDRi)
- You can easily get a different cloud formations by playing with clouds random seed and other settings
- Milky way is made with a Photo from Unsplash.com placed on a background plane
- Camera settings and VFB settings are ready to render for each Sky setup
- The renders need no post-production with Photoshop
You can choose from 7 setups:
1. Night sky (Milky way photography)
2. Red sunset
3. Golden sunset
4. Pink sunset
6. Clear sky
All my Cinema 4D and Corona scenes are hand made polygon by polygon and include light setup, materials, textures, camera settings, final PSD with adjustment layers (if needed), furniture and props with a high level of detail. You can use them to improve your visualizations or learn from the files, moving inside the project, observing how light was created and handled, how materials are developed, and the values that fill every single option.
Read the Terms and Conditions to find out more about allowed uses of this product.
Feel free to contact me if you need any support or different file format: firstname.lastname@example.org
C4D File: 477 KB; Polygons: 22.000.200; Materials: 5; Textures: 3 (38,5 MB)